Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: Nice Day For A Video

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nice Day For A Video

I had gotten off of work around 12:30pm, so I decided to venture down to the Island Yard to see what was going on. After about a 2 hour wait, the crew finally came in to get their engine ready. I managed to get a quick picture of CN IC2700 before it went out of view:



I had heard that they needed to head over for 46 potash, so I decided to head home for a quick lunch, since I hadn't eaten yet. Just as I finished up, I heard the clearnace for 405 to enter the mainline and depart. I guess they must have cancelled their potash order. Also, it's nice to know that my scanner can pick up the RTC calls from 20km away.

After hearing this, I decided that I wanted to head out to Hampton to get a shot. A few minutes after arriving, Kevin Gaudet showed up. We chatted for a few minutes, then 405 came around the corner.

Here's CN 405 with 2418, 2582, and an IC 2700 for power.



That was the end to my day.

No comments: