Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: Everyday is Saturday Night, But I Can't Wait For Sunday Morning....

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Everyday is Saturday Night, But I Can't Wait For Sunday Morning....

I was up early today in the attempts to get a video of 406 and 405.

I arrived at Park Drive around 6am. Dave(nbsrfan) had decided that he would like to join me in the catch of 406 & 405. I had mentioned to him about a few locations on Saturday, but I guess we had our signals crossed, as he arrived at 6am, but was sitting at the Rothesay Park road crossing a few km up the road. After no sign of him, I gave him a call around 7am, and we got everything straigned out, so Dave made his way up to Park Drive. About an hour and a half later, and figuring out locations which to shoot at, CN 406 rolled by at around 8:20am.

Of course, here's the video:



After this, Dave and I headed back into Saint John to see what was going on. We were not in the city very long, as CN was looking at making a quick turnaround, and a quick one they did. At around 10:30am, CN 405 made it's way past the Rothesay Station with 31 cars, and engine 5736 ridin' shotgun with 2642 right behind it.

The video:



Well, that was everything for today.

No comments: